Site Help & FAQs
- SUBMIT AN EVENT TO THE COMMUNITY CALENDAR: Click here.
- SUBMIT A POST TO THE COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD: Click here.
- SUBMIT A JOB TO THE JOB BOARD: Click here.
As always, please allow 48 hours (business days) for submissions and edits to be approved.
Has your event already been approved, and now you need to edit or delete it? Here’s how to edit an event:
- Visit www.JewishinStLouis.org/Calendar
- Find your event listing (and click on it)
- When you get to your specific event listing, find the blue link near the top right that says “Submit an Edit”
- Fill out the edit form in as much detail as possible & click “Submit Request”
- From there you should see a confirmation on your screen & will receive a confirmation email
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Need to update your listing on the Community Calendar, Job Board, or Community Bulletin Board? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the changes.